VIDEOGRAPHER SENIOR (BERLIN AND GENEVA)Team BDS is seeking, as soon as possible, a creative and experienced senior videographer to join our content team. To thrive in this role, you'll need to excel at sourcing and crafting an emotionally compelling narrative that hooks viewers immediately and keeps them watching. You'll produce midform social video from start to finish— shoot, edit and deliver video— and you'll be short-form-savvy with experience creating content on Instagram or Tiktok and knowing what short-form video stops people in their feeds. You've got to be keen to immerse yourself in esports and be able to bring your best moving at pace !
Please submit a portfolio/showreel with your application, and an English-language version of your CV.
Apply to this job
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create videos from start to finish: sourcing, producing and editing
- Consistently pitch and bank strong projects with viral potential and meet deliverables
- Edit content to brief, ensuring the final piece is on brand and original vision
- Work closely with the whole content staff to ensure deliverables are timely and to budget
- Contribute to future content planning and ideation
- Consider audience feedback and content performance metrics to inform future content development
- Support on ad-hoc content tasks as required
- Ability to brainstorm new ideas and forms for short form content
- Will consistently exceed team benchmarks
- Will understand business needs and individual role in meeting company goals
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years experience producing and editing
- Familiar with and knowing the ins and outs of working with professional video equipment, primarily Blackmagic and Sony cameras, as well as lighting and sound equipment
- Familiar with setting up professional sets for video content shoots, tailored towards the content and bearing in mind its target platform
- A strong portfolio of visual content across multiple channels
- Has a proactive, can-do attitude and collaborates with others across the team
- Calm under pressure and proactively pivots when needed
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and can efficiently use our templates and follow internal guidelines so videos are consistently free of technical mistakes. Familiarity with Adobe AfterEffects would be a nice plus.
- Familiar with midform and short-form video and familiarity with all social media platforms
- Proactively takes on projects and initiatives that contribute to the success of the team
- Eager to embrace new challenges and smartly experiment with new formats while remaining true to the brand and best practices
- An interest in esports and drive to take our content to the world
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English OR in French. Proficiency in both language is a plus!
WE OFFER YOUThis is a permanent, full-time position in Berlin or in Geneva with flexible working hours and with the option sometimes to work on a remote/hybrid arrangement. This job is an exciting work in a fast-growing environment, the possibility to attend worldwide events, and a multicultural team.
WHO WE AREOur admirable ascension story is unique. We are one of the fastest growing esports teams in the world. Founded in Geneva in 2019, Team BDS is following its own path with determination, cleverness and audacity. Team BDS is a performance driven family of dedicated professionals on each of the 7 games it is competing on (League of Legends, Rainbow 6, Rocket League, Fifa, Valorant, TrackMania and Fortnite), which supports its pool of thirty athletes in their personal and sportive development. With a breathtaking list of accomplishments and its engagement with its global fans, BDS is an unstoppable organisation with ambitions that go way beyond its team. Team BDS desires to impact the whole esports field, contribute to its development around Europe and around the World, while everyday behaving in an ethical and eco-responsible way. Team BDS’ leitmotiv is “We do not fear challenge. Challenge brings us together. It makes us smarter, greater... It makes us go further. We do not fear challenge, we rise to it. We do not fear challenge, we ambush it. This is how we challenge the game”.
“We are Brave! We are Diverse! We are Supportive!
We are team BDS, and Together, we challenge the game.”