Community managerTeam BDS is seeking an experienced Community Manager to join our tight-knit Socials team in Berlin. The main objective of this role is to lead our online/offline community activations on a local and global scale. Our ideal candidate is well-versed in the esports ecosystem and strives to provide our community with the best experience possible.
Please submit a portfolio with your application, and an English-language version of your CV.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- As part of our Socials team, you will contribute to our global and local endeavors of providing the best on- and offline community experience possible
- Own the complete life-cycle of on- and offline community activations from a concept to a finished product
- Engaging daily with our community across all of our social media channels
- Forwarding messages and requests, assuring fast communication between our community and our organization
- User-focused administration and maintenance of our community Discord server, including the monitoring and moderating of our channels and related 3rd party tools
- Assisting us in the development of new tools and solutions for our social media channels
- Moderating our Twitch channel during our in-house formats, while also finding new avenues for growth
- Collaborating with our Socials team on producing a strong audience reports, including analytic-based evaluation of our engagement
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven track-record of prior community management work and successful community activation campaigns
- Knowing the ins- and outs of Discord and Twitch related tools
- As an esports passionate, you understand the audience and strive to provide our community with the best product possible
- You are a charismatic and out-going person, not afraid of networking and hosting offline community activations
- You are an innovator and self-starter, constantly staying up to date with current trends and relevant tools while pitching new ideas to engage with our community.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Proficiency in French is a plus
- Experience in data analysis is a plus
WE OFFER YOUThis is a full-time position in Berlin with flexible working hours and with the option for a remote/hybrid arrangement. This job is an exciting work in a fast-growing environment, the possibility to attend worldwide events, and a multicultural team.
WHO WE AREOur admirable ascension story is unique. We are one of the fastest growing esports teams in the world. Founded in Geneva in 2019, Team BDS is following its own path with determination, cleverness and audacity. Team BDS is a performance driven family of dedicated professionals on each of the 7 games it is competing on (League of Legends, Rainbow 6, Rocket League, Fifa, Valorant, TrackMania and Fortnite), which supports its pool of thirty athletes in their personal and sportive development. With a breathtaking list of accomplishments and its engagement with its global fans, BDS is an unstoppable organisation with ambitions that go way beyond its team. Team BDS desires to impact the whole esports field, contribute to its development around Europe and around the World, while everyday behaving in an ethical and eco-responsible way. Team BDS’ leitmotiv is “We do not fear challenge. Challenge brings us together. It makes us smarter, greater... It makes us go further. We do not fear challenge, we rise to it. We do not fear challenge, we ambush it. This is how we challenge the game”.
“We are Brave! We are Diverse! We are Supportive!
We are team BDS, and Together, we challenge the game.”