Motion designer (Internship/Apprenticeship)
INTERNSHIP/APPRENTICESHIP MOTION DESIGNERTeam BDS is seeking as soon as possible a motion designer for an internship or apprenticeship. The motion designer will engage with content teams to drive comprehensive brand, graphic and motion design from ideation and strategy to execution. The main objective of this role is to guide content design, help craft the content design strategy, and execute major design.
Please submit a portfolio/showreel with your application, and an English-language version of your CV.
Apply to this job
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Daily customization/rendering of contents
- Creation of original 2D (and possible 3D) designs and animations for image spots, launch campaigns, and branding and marketing initiatives
- Utilizing and incorporating game highlights within graphic design projects to blend seamlessly
- Support on ad-hoc content tasks as required
- Ability to brainstorm new ideas and forms for short form content
- Will understand business needs and individual role in meeting company goals
WHO YOU ARE
- Pursuing a related degree either as a Bachelor or Master student
- A portfolio of visual content across multiple channels
- Has a proactive, can-do attitude and collaborates with others across the team
- Proficient in AfterEffects, Photoshop and 3D Software and can efficiently use our template and follow guidelines so videos are consistently free of technical mistakes
- Familiar with midform and short-form video and familiarity with all social media platforms
- Eager to embrace new challenges and smartly experiment with new formats while remaining true to the brand and best practices An interest in esports and drive to take our content to the world
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English OR in French. Proficiency in both language is a plus!
WE OFFER YOUThe internship should last 6 months and the apprenticeship is up to 12 months This is a full-time position in Berlin or in Geneva with flexible working hours and with the option sometimes to work on a remote/hybrid arrangement. This job is an exciting work in a fast-growing environment, the possibility to attend worldwide events, and a multicultural team.
WHO WE AREOur admirable ascension story is unique. We are one of the fastest growing esports teams in the world. Founded in Geneva in 2019, Team BDS is following its own path with determination, cleverness and audacity. Team BDS is a performance driven family of dedicated professionals on each of the 7 games it is competing on (League of Legends, Rainbow 6, Rocket League, Fifa, Valorant, TrackMania and Fortnite), which supports its pool of thirty athletes in their personal and sportive development. With a breathtaking list of accomplishments and its engagement with its global fans, BDS is an unstoppable organisation with ambitions that go way beyond its team. Team BDS desires to impact the whole esports field, contribute to its development around Europe and around the World, while everyday behaving in an ethical and eco-responsible way. Team BDS’ leitmotiv is “We do not fear challenge. Challenge brings us together. It makes us smarter, greater... It makes us go further. We do not fear challenge, we rise to it. We do not fear challenge, we ambush it. This is how we challenge the game”.
“We are Brave! We are Diverse! We are Supportive!
We are team BDS, and Together, we challenge the game.”