Video editor (Internship/Apprenticeship)
INTERNSHIP/APPRENTICESHIP VIDEO EDITORTeam BDS is seeking as soon as possible a video editor in Berlin and in Geneva for an internship or apprenticeship.The video editor will engage with content teams to produce videos from ideation and strategy to execution. The main objective of this role is to help craft the video design strategy, and execute major edits.
Please submit a portfolio/showreel with your application, and an English-language version of your CV.
Apply to this job
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create videos from start to finish: sourcing, producing and editing
- Edit content to brief, ensuring the final piece is on brand and original vision
- Work closely with the whole content staff to ensure deliverables are timely and to budget
- Contribute to future content planning and ideation
- Consider audience feedback and content performance metrics to inform future content development
- Support on ad-hoc content tasks as required
- Ability to brainstorm new ideas and forms for short form content
- Will understand business needs and individual role in meeting company goals
WHO YOU ARE
- Pursuing a related degree either as a Bachelor or Master student
- A portfolio of visual content across multiple channels
- Has a proactive, can-do attitude and collaborates with others across the team
- Proficient in Premiere and can efficiently use our template and follow guidelines so videos are consistently free of technical mistakes. Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe AfterEffects would be a nice plus
- Familiar with midform and short-form video and familiarity with all social media platforms
- Eager to embrace new challenges and smartly experiment with new formats while remaining true to the brand and best practices
- An interest in esports and drive to take our content to the world
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English OR in French. Proficiency in both language is a plus!
WE OFFER YOUThe internship should last 6 months and the apprenticeship is up to 12 months This is a full-time position in Berlin or in Geneva with flexible working hours and with the option sometimes to work on a remote/hybrid arrangement. This job is an exciting work in a fast-growing environment, the possibility to attend worldwide events, and a multicultural team.
WHO WE AREOur admirable ascension story is unique. We are one of the fastest growing esports teams in the world. Founded in Geneva in 2019, Team BDS is following its own path with determination, cleverness and audacity. Team BDS is a performance driven family of dedicated professionals on each of the 7 games it is competing on (League of Legends, Rainbow 6, Rocket League, Fifa, Valorant, TrackMania and Fortnite), which supports its pool of thirty athletes in their personal and sportive development. With a breathtaking list of accomplishments and its engagement with its global fans, BDS is an unstoppable organisation with ambitions that go way beyond its team. Team BDS desires to impact the whole esports field, contribute to its development around Europe and around the World, while everyday behaving in an ethical and eco-responsible way. Team BDS’ leitmotiv is “We do not fear challenge. Challenge brings us together. It makes us smarter, greater... It makes us go further. We do not fear challenge, we rise to it. We do not fear challenge, we ambush it. This is how we challenge the game”.
“We are Brave! We are Diverse! We are Supportive!
We are team BDS, and Together, we challenge the game.”