INTERNSHIP/APPRENTICESHIP ILLUSTRATORTeam BDS is seeking as soon as possible an illustrator for an internship or apprenticeship. The illustrator will engage with content teams to drive comprehensive brand, graphic design and illustration projects from ideation and strategy to execution. The main objective of this role is to guide content design, help craft the brand design strategy, and execute major design/ illustration.
Please submit a portfolio/showreel with your application, and an English-language version of your CV.
Apply to this job
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Present design/illustration concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Quickly sketch ideas to create and communicate concepts
- Participate in the briefing, brainstorming, and creative review sessions.
- Work collaboratively with the content team and other disciplines .
- Create and design print and digital materials, adhere to brand guidelines, and complete projects according to deadlines.
- Provide design and production support to the team – file preparation, image search, retouch, design elements, material updates, etc., as required within the creative workflow.
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media.
WHO YOU ARE
- Pursuing a related degree either as a Bachelor or Master student
- First successful professional experience (internship or work-study) in graphic design
- An inspiring and innovative portfolio of design work
- Passion and relentless approach to quality
- Be curious by nature and stay up to date design trends and relevant tools
- Meticulous level of attention to detail
- Master user of Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant design tools
- Show interest in the esports ecosystem
- Strong organisational ability and pride in delivering to deadline
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English OR in French. Proficiency in both language is a plus!
WE OFFER YOUThe internship should last 6 months and the apprenticeship is up to 12 months This is a full-time position in Berlin or in Geneva with flexible working hours and with the option sometimes to work on a remote/hybrid arrangement. This job is an exciting work in a fast-growing environment, the possibility to attend worldwide events, and a multicultural team.
WHO WE AREOur admirable ascension story is unique. We are one of the fastest growing esports teams in the world. Founded in Geneva in 2019, Team BDS is following its own path with determination, cleverness and audacity. Team BDS is a performance driven family of dedicated professionals on each of the 7 games it is competing on (League of Legends, Rainbow 6, Rocket League, Fifa, Valorant, TrackMania and Fortnite), which supports its pool of thirty athletes in their personal and sportive development. With a breathtaking list of accomplishments and its engagement with its global fans, BDS is an unstoppable organisation with ambitions that go way beyond its team. Team BDS desires to impact the whole esports field, contribute to its development around Europe and around the World, while everyday behaving in an ethical and eco-responsible way. Team BDS’ leitmotiv is “We do not fear challenge. Challenge brings us together. It makes us smarter, greater... It makes us go further. We do not fear challenge, we rise to it. We do not fear challenge, we ambush it. This is how we challenge the game”.
“We are Brave! We are Diverse! We are Supportive!
We are team BDS, and Together, we challenge the game.”